We will be happy to answer all your questions about booking any photography inquiries on the Bali, Please feel free to write English, Russian, German, Turkish, Indonesian and Japanese languages.Global Photo Team are young professional photographers with lots of energy and creative ideas, we are happy to live and work under the sun, loves and inspiration. We will reply within 24 hours.
Succeed :Your details are submitted successfully!
Best Wedding Photography and Pre Wedding Photographer Bali
OUR PHOTOGRAPHY STYLE
Always in search of reflections, silhouettes, foregrounds, perfect symmetry, and juxtapositions, our style is best photography style in Bali, deeply rooted in creativity.As we’re shooting, you’ll see our photographers sneaking behind objects, shooting off mirrors, and running around to achieve different perspectives.
The idea is to turn ordinary into extraordinary through finding the interest of the composition in a scene that the average eye may not notice.
Wedding Photojournalism takes awareness of surroundings, knowledge of human tenancies, and patience. Each images we take serves a purpose and has a point. Each image captures an emotion, tells a story, or portrays a mood or feeling. That’s why you won’t see us taking random images, for example, you stuffing your face with food or staring off into space.
We’re always paying close attention to environment, listening in on conversations and anticipating that smile, laugh, tear, or hug. We have our crop in mind, our lighting set up perfectly, and we’re waiting for that expression.
HDR WEDDING AND ENGAGEMENT
“Save the skies!” is one of the themes of our photography. Instead of the white, blown-out skies that you might see in the work of other photographers, we put an emphasis on bringing out those beautiful sunsets, clouds, and backgrounds.
One of the methods we use is called HDR (High Dynamic Range), an advanced technique that involves taking three consecutive exposures and layering them in post production. We have developed a unique style of HDR wedding photography that maintains a natural feel, while producing dramatic effects and capturing all of the detail.
Our passion for understanding lighting and camera equipment has helped us develop a style of night photography that exposes for stunning backgrounds, creates a dramatic effect, and maintains a natural feel to the image.
Notice that we’re not creating harsh, flash lighting on our subjects. Furthermore, the backgrounds and lights in these dark scenes are not only visible, but play an integral part in the composition of the images.
Whether you’re stiff as a board or used to being in front of the camera, we’ll make sure we give you as much direction as you need to create natural, comfortable poses.
We’re always paying attention to things like overly puckered lips, unflattering angles, and other awkward expressions. At the same time, we’re creating an environment where you’re comfortable and your personalities and affection are the focal point of the image. We’ll also be sure to come up with poses that focus on your positive physical aspects.
ADVANCED FLASH PHOTOGRAPHY
You can see some of our advance flash techniques in our night photography section. We also use flash photography to create interest in daytime and nighttime scenes. For example, sometimes we’ll introduce a flash flare into the scene to add interest to a first dance or a toast.
Other times we’ll introduce intentional mixed lighting to create interesting effects. And another method we use to “save the skies” is using daytime flash techniques to bring out the subjects while exposing properly for the dramatic backgrounds.
WE HAVE FUN
We love setting up scenes where you and your family/friends can be silly, fun, and playful. Whether you’re jumping, doing silly poses, or expressing some inside jokes between you and your friends, we’ll be sure to have a great time during our couples session and our wedding party session.
In some scenes, the idea sometimes is to get you out of your comfort zone by getting you to do something silly, ridiculous, or even inappropriate. During those moments, and especially in between, we’re snapping away to get those smiles and natural emotions.
ADVANCED POST PRODUCTION
Whether it’s adding textures, adding grain, removing blemishes, or any other advanced Photoshop and Light-room effects, we’ve studied and mastered these techniques and applied it to our wedding photography. Besides these examples, we have experience in cross tone effects, single color isolation, and other advanced techniques.
While our preference is to have the majority of our images remain natural, vibrant and colorful, once in a while we’ll throw in a certain effect to complete our artistic vision of the image.
DETAILS DETAILS DETAILS
You’ve spent thousands of dollars on the details of your wedding like the rings, floral arrangements, centerpieces, venues, candy bars, etc. We’re not going to let it slip past us! We capture the details of your wedding with the same attention and with many of the same techniques as we’ve described above.
Your day moves quickly and while you may not have the time to sit back and fully appreciate your cake, we’ll be sure to have gorgeous pictures of it. And don’t forget, we take some pretty cool ring shots.
OUR PHOTOGRAPHY EQUIPMENT
1. Our Camera Systems
Starting with camera bodies, our team uses the most current and high-performing wedding photography camera bodies available to date, the Nikon D3. Each of our Bali master photographers is equipped with one of the following primary and backup bodies.
1. Primary camera body: Nikon D3
2. Primary camera body: Nikon D7000
3. Primary camera body: Nikon D7000
4. Backup camera body: Nikon D2xs
5. Backup camera body: Nikon D90 x 3 pcs
2. Our Lenses Our studio purchases only high-end professional best quality lenses in order to get the best sharpness, contrast and saturation straight from our camera. Our lenses consist of multiple:
1. Nikon 70-200 mm f/2.8 Telephoto Lens
2. Nikon 24-70 mm f/2.8 Nano Lens
3. Nikon 16 mm f/2.8 Fish eye lens
4. Nikon 50 mm f/1.8 VR Portrait x 2 pcs
5. Nikon ED 18-200 mm f/3.5-5.6 VR II Lens for Nikon Digital SLR Cameras
6. Nikon ED 28-300 mm f/3.5-5.6 VR Lens for Nikon Digital SLR Cameras
7. Nikon ED 18-135 mm f/3.5-5.6 VR x 2 pcs Lens for Nikon Digital SLR Cameras
3. Our Lighting
Our studio is also equipped with full studio lighting equipment and remote triggering systems including multiple:
1. Nikon Speedlite SB 900 Flash for Nikon Digital SLR Cameras
2. Canon Speedlite 600 EX-RT Flash for Canon Digital SLR Cameras
3. PocketWizard PWP-TR 801-125 PLUS II Transceiver (Black)
4. Dynalite RK5-1100 Kit, with 1-RP500 Power Pack, 1-MH2015 Fan Cooled Head / Storage Case
5. Quantum Turbo C Compact Battery Power Pack
6. Various Hot Lights
4. Our Photography Accessories
1. The Fishbomb Lens Filter Case
2. UNDFIND One Bag
3. Pelican 1510 Case
4. Tiffen Circular Polarizer Filters
5. Manfrotto 055XPROB Pro Tripod Legs (Black)
6. Westcott 750 Photo Basics 7.0-Foot Light Stand
7. Westcott 1303 30in. Silver White Reflector
8. Sanyo Eneloop AA NiMH Batteries
9. Epson P-7000 160GB Multimedia Storage Drive, Photo Viewer and Audio-Video Player w/ 4-Inch LCD
10.Drobo S 5-Bay USB 2.0/FireWire 800/eSATA Storage Array DRDR3A21
5. Our Work Stations
1. Dell Studio XPS sx8100-3007NBC Desktop x 2pcs
2. DELL UltraSharp 2209WA 22 Inch Black Widescreen Flat Panel Monitor